Hunter Product Technician Level
The Technician Level will help you understand Hunter product features and benefits so you can better explain to customers and advise them on the right products for their jobs. You will also learn basic adjustment and programming to provide better service for your customers.
To participate in the Technician Level, you must have an account on the training website. Once you are logged in, you need to enroll in the Technician Level.
- ROTR100-T – Rotors Overview
- SPRY100-T – Sprays Overview
- MPR100-T – MP Rotator Fundamentals
- VLV100-T – Valves Overview
- CONT100-T – Residential Controllers Overview
- CONT101-T – Commercial Controllers Overview
- CONT160-T – Remote Control Overview
- CONT170-T – Battery Powered Controllers Overview
- SEN100-T – Sensors Overview
- DRIP100-T – Drip and Micro Irrigation Overview
Each course consists of a training module or video and a quiz. The quiz must be completed and submitted. In order to receive credit for each course, you must score 80% or higher on the quiz. Technician-level courses taken within six months prior to enrollment in the program can be applied for the certificate.
Completion Notification Form
Once you have completed the 10 required courses with a passing score, please go to the Technician Level page and submit the Completion Notification Form, which can be found toward the bottom of the page.
You can check your grades by clicking on My Grades from the Home page when you are logged in to the Training Website. You can identify the Technician Level courses by the letter T following the course number. For example, ROTR100-T.
If you have completed the 10 required courses with a score of 80% or higher, your Hunter Product Technician certificate will be processed within three weeks.