Expert Workshops 2016-2017
This is the highest level of product training and is offered in a 3-day workshop style class. The 24-Volt Commercial Controllers & Decoder Systems workshops are designed for Contractors and Distributors with a proficient understanding of commercial controllers and installations and those who are knowledgeable about the use of electrical testing devices. Offered each year in the fall and winter, these classes are held at Hunter's headquarters in San Marcos, California. An application form is required. The details and costs for this training class are listed on the application form.
Benefits of Attending
- Differentiate from competitors
- Learn to install and troubleshoot faster
- Use the Expert logo in marketing materials.
- Earn Preferred Program Bonus Points
- Appear in Hunter's Expert referral database
- Earn 18 Irrigation Association CEU's
- Passing the required courses for the Technician Level.
- Passing the required courses for the Specialist Levels (I-Core®/Dual and ACC/ACC Decoder).
- Click here to login and view your grades to determine if you qualify. If you have questions, please email email@example.com
Who Should Attend?
Contractors, distributors and all public agencies with a proficient understanding of commercial controllers and installations who are knowledgeable about the use of electrical testing devices.
What You'll Get
Airfare, hotel, selected meals, and ground transportation
Hands-on instruction on operation, installation and troubleshooting of Hunter commercial controllers and decoder systems
Hunter ICD-HP Programmer ($1,200 list price)
200 Preferred Program Bonus Points*
Bonus point voucher on next ACC or I-Core controller purchase
Expert certificate, pin and patch
$1,750 or 3,500 Preferred Program points. Add $750 or 1,500 points for an additional person in the same room. Add $250 or 500 points to each of the above costs if travelling from Canada.
Due to advanced purchase of airfares and hotel accommodations and cancellation penalties, once reservations are made, we may not be able to refund 100% of your payment.
How to Apply
- Complete Prerequisites
- Download and complete the application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
*A limited number of seats are available; you will be notified if you are selected to attend.
- Expert Workshops 2016-2017 Application form
* Conditional to passing grade