Hunter Product Specialist Level
The Specialist Level will give you a deeper understanding about specific Hunter product’s features and benefits, as well as installation and programming knowledge that can make you more efficient at your job.
Summary of Requirements
- Complete Specialist Level courses for the selected product
- Download your certificate from your Hunter Account.
To participate in the Specialist Level, you must have an account on the training website, and you should have completed the Technician Level requirements. Once you are logged in, you need to begin taking the required courses for the designations you would like to complete.
Hydrawise-Ready Controllers Specialist Program
This program will provide you with information about the controllers that use the Hydrawise cloud-based platform. It will also give you an overview on how to setup and use the controllers and the Hydrawise software.
- Hydrawise-Ready Controllers Overview
- Controllers Hardware Setup
- Hydrawise Software Setup
- The Hydrawise Contractor Portal
- Wi-Fi Irrigation Controllers Comparison
I-Core and DUAL Specialist Required Courses
- CONT130-S – I-Core Fundamentals
- CONT131-S – Dual Fundamentals
- CONT132-S – Dual Features and Benefits
- CONT230-S – I-Core Basic Programming – Start-up
- CONT231-S – I-Core Advanced Programming – Extended Features
- CONT232-S – I-Core Advanced Programming – Solar Sync Installation and Setup
- CONT233-S – I-Core Advanced Programming – Flow Sensor Setup
- DUAL330-S – Dual Decoder System Installation and Setup
- CONT150-S – ICD-HP Fundamentals
ACC and ACC Decoder Specialist Required Courses
- CONT140-S – ACC and ACC Decoder Fundamentals
- CONT141-S – ACC with Solar Sync Fundamentals
- CONT240-S – ACC Basic Programming
- CONT241-S – ACC Advanced Programming – Extended Features
- CONT242-S – ACC Advanced Programming – Solar Sync Setup
- CONT243-S – ACC Advanced Programming – Flow Sensor Setup
- CONT244-S – ACC Advanced Programming – Decoder Functions
- CONT340-S – ACC Basic Installation – Wall Mount, Metal Pedestal, and Plastic Pedestal
- CONT150-S – ICD-HP Fundamentals (no need to take it again if already taken for the I-Core designation)
Each course consists of a training module or video and a quiz. The quiz must be completed and submitted. In order to receive credit for each course, you must score 80% or higher on the quiz.
Download your Certificate
Once you have completed the required courses with a passing score, you can go to your Hunter Account to download and print your certificate for the designations you have completed.
You can check your grades by clicking on My Grades from the Home page when you are logged in to the Training Website. You can identify the Specialist Level courses by the letter S following the course number. For example: CONT130-S. If you have completed the required courses with a score of 80% or higher, your Hunter Product Specialist certificate will be processed within two weeks.
IA Approved Levels for CEUs
|Course||# of CEUs||Tier|
|Product Specialist: Specialist Level - Hydrawise-Ready Controllers||1||1|
|Product Specialist: Specialist Level - ACC Controllers||3.5||1|
|Product Specialist: Specialist Level - I-Core Controllers||2.5||1|